Thank you for your interest. Before you communicate with one of our attorneys, please note: Any comments our attorneys share with you are general information and not legal advice. No attorney-client relationship will exist between you or your business and O’Melveny or any of its attorneys unless conflicts have been cleared, our management has given its approval, and an engagement letter has been signed. Meanwhile, you agree: we have no duty to advise you or provide you with legal assistance; you will not divulge any confidences or send any confidential or sensitive information to our attorneys (we are not in a position to keep it confidential and might be required to convey it to our clients); and, you may not use this contact to attempt to disqualify O’Melveny from representing other clients adverse to you or your business. By clicking "accept" you acknowledge receipt and agree to all of the terms of this paragraph and our Disclaimer.
Jhe-yu Su is a corporate associate in O’Melveny’s Hong Kong office. Her practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, venture capital investments, and other general corporate matters.
Prior to joining O’Melveny, Su worked in the Singapore office of a leading US international law firm and the Hong Kong office of a major US international law firm.
- New York
- Registered Foreign Lawyer, Hong Kong SAR
- New York University School of Law, LL.M.: Arthur T. Vanderbilt Scholar
- National Taiwan University, LL.B.
- Kennon Robotics in its RMB127.6 million Series B financing
- SEEK Limited (ASX: SEK), in its strategic investment to acquire 50% of the ownership in FutureLearn, a UK-based social learning platform company, in the amount of £50 million
- SEEK Limited (ASX: SEK), in its investment of £5 million in the series A financing of Florence, a U.K. recruitment marketplace for health care workers
- HUYA Inc. in its US$461.6 million pre-IPO equity investment by Tencent*
- HUYA Inc. in its US$183 million initial public offering on the New York Stock Exchange*
- iQIYI (NASDAQ: IQ) in its US$750 million convertible senior notes offering*
- Capital Group Private Markets in its investment with GL Capital for approximately 29 percent stake in JINXIN Medical Investment Group Limited in June 2018*
- A buyer consortium led by Yunfeng Capital, TF Capital, GIC and management in connection with the acquisition of Cellular Biomedicine Group in a “going private” transaction valued at approximately US$380 million
- UP Fintech Holding Limited (Nasdaq: Tiger) in its acquisition of 100% equity of Marsco Investment Corporation.
- Synaptics Incorporated (Nasdaq: SYNA) in its acquisition of Broadcom (Nasdaq: AVGO)’s Wireless IOT Connectivity Business
*Work performed prior to joining O’Melveny