- Represented Certified Laboratories, a portfolio company of Warburg Pincus, in its acquisition of EAS Consulting Group, LLC, a leading consulting firm for FDA regulatory matters and compliance.
- Represented Allied Universal, a leading security and facilities services company in North America, in its acquisition of Midstate Security Company, LLC, a Michigan-based fully integrated electronic security and monitoring systems company.
- Represented Octo Consulting Group, LLC (a portfolio company of Arlington Capital Partners) in connection with its acquisition of all of the membership interests of Connexta, LLC, a global leader in open source software development and secure discovery solutions for government and commercial customers.
- Represented Tex Tech Industries, Inc., a portfolio company of Arlington Capital Partners, in its acquisition of the coating and laminating operations and U.S. defense-related operations of Highland Industries, Inc.
- Represented Arlington Capital Partners in connection with its acquisition of Octo Consulting Group, Inc., a provider of mission-critical solutions for the Federal Government including software development, cloud, infrastructure, blockchain and other emerging technologies.
- Represented Endeavor Robotics Holdings, Inc. (a leading developer of battle-tested, tactical unmanned ground vehicles and a portfolio company of Arlington Capital Partners) in connection with its sale to FLIR Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: FLIR) for approximately $385 million.
- Represented Gryphon Investors and its portfolio company Transportation Insight in connection with its acquisition of Nolan Transportation Group (NTG), one of the largest and fastest-growing non-asset freight brokerages in the United States.
- Represented United Flexible, Inc. (UFI), a portfolio company of Arlington Capital Partners and a global leader in the design and manufacture of engineering solutions for the transfer of fluids and gases in extreme environments, in connection with UFI’s auction process and sale to UK-based Smiths Group plc for $345 million.
- Represented Gryphon Investors in connection with a majority investment in Transportation Insight LLC, a leading provider of enterprise logistics and transportation brokerage services.
- Represented a portfolio company of Riordan Lewis & Haden (a Los Angeles-based private equity firm) in the federal services sector in connection with the acquisition of the assets and operations of an unincorporated business unit of a large publicly traded company.
- Represented Zemax, LLC, a portfolio company of Arlington Capital Partners and a global leader in optical and illumination design software, in connection with its auction sale to EQT Partners, a global investment firm.
- Represented Gryphon Investors (a San Francisco-based private equity firm) in connection with its acquisition of Potter Electric Signal Company LLC, a provider of products for the fire safety industry.
- Represented Qurious.io, Inc., an artificial intelligence speech analytics SaaS provider, in its sale to Pegasystems Inc. (NASDAQ: PEGA).
- Represented Emptech, a provider of enterprise level HR solutions and services, in its sale to Experian Holdings, Inc., a subsidiary of Experian plc (LSE: EXPN).
- Represented ICM Partners, one of the world’s leading talent agencies, in connection with the sale of a minority equity interest to Crestview Partners, a New York-based private equity firm.
- Represented Orbital Sidekick in its $16 million Series A financing round led by Singapore-based Temasek alongside Energy Innovation Capital, Syndicate 708 and existing investors Allied Minds and 11.2 Capital.
*Some of the above representative matters were handled at a prior firm.