Thank you for your interest. Before you communicate with one of our attorneys, please note: Any comments our attorneys share with you are general information and not legal advice. No attorney-client relationship will exist between you or your business and O’Melveny or any of its attorneys unless conflicts have been cleared, our management has given its approval, and an engagement letter has been signed. Meanwhile, you agree: we have no duty to advise you or provide you with legal assistance; you will not divulge any confidences or send any confidential or sensitive information to our attorneys (we are not in a position to keep it confidential and might be required to convey it to our clients); and, you may not use this contact to attempt to disqualify O’Melveny from representing other clients adverse to you or your business. By clicking "accept" you acknowledge receipt and agree to all of the terms of this paragraph and our Disclaimer.
Maya Spitzer is an associate in O’Melveny’s Los Angeles office and a member of the Tax Practice and Executive Compensation & Employee Benefits Practice.
- US District Court, Central District of California
- Stanford University, J.D.: Hilmer Oehlmann, Jr. Award for Outstanding Performance in Federal Litigation; Judge Thelton E. Henderson Prize for Outstanding Performance in the Organizations and Transactions Clinic; Gerald Gunther Prize for Outstanding Performance in Family Law; John Hart Ely Prize for Outstanding Performance in Legal Ethics
- University of Pennsylvania, B.A., Political Science: summa cum laude; Phi Beta Kappa; Moshe Greenberg Prize
- Honorable Dolly M. Gee, U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- Internal Revenue Service, Office of Chief Counsel