Thank you for your interest. Before you communicate with one of our attorneys, please note: Any comments our attorneys share with you are general information and not legal advice. No attorney-client relationship will exist between you or your business and O’Melveny or any of its attorneys unless conflicts have been cleared, our management has given its approval, and an engagement letter has been signed. Meanwhile, you agree: we have no duty to advise you or provide you with legal assistance; you will not divulge any confidences or send any confidential or sensitive information to our attorneys (we are not in a position to keep it confidential and might be required to convey it to our clients); and, you may not use this contact to attempt to disqualify O’Melveny from representing other clients adverse to you or your business. By clicking "accept" you acknowledge receipt and agree to all of the terms of this paragraph and our Disclaimer.
Nicole Molner is a corporate associate in O’Melveny’s New York office. Her practice is focused on bankruptcy and restructuring matters. Nicole has experience representing clients from a range of industries in bankruptcy and restructuring matters, including cryptocurrency, governmental sectors, and financial services.
Nicole has extensive clerkship and internship experience in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York and for the Northern District of Florida. She also served as a Judicial Extern in the Nineteenth Judicial Circuit of Florida, Criminal Division.
Nicole also engages in pro bono immigration matters.
- New York
- Florida State University College of Law, J.D.: Editor-in-Chief, Florida State University Law Review; Articles and Notes Editor, Journal of Land Use and Environmental Law; Articles and Notes Editor, Florida State University Business Review
- University of Florida, B.A., Geography, Political Science and African American Studies: cum laude; Certificate in Geospatial Analysis
- The Honorable Judge Robert E. Grossman, United States Bankruptcy Court, Eastern District of New York
- The Honorable Chief Judge Karen K. Specie, United States Bankruptcy Court, Northern District of Florida
- The Honorable Chief Judge Cecelia G. Morris, United States Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of New York
- The Honorable Judge Gary L. Sweet, Nineteenth Judicial Circuit of Florida, Criminal Division
- “Negligence and Geospatial Data: A Fair Distribution of Liability,” Florida State University Law Review, Rev. 709 (2019)