Noah Ickowitz is a litigation associate in the firm’s Los Angeles office, where he focuses his practice on complex civil litigation. Noah regularly defends individuals and corporations facing allegations in a wide variety of matters. His practice also includes significant contributions for pro bono clients, including the submission of amicus briefs on pressing constitutional issues and serving as counsel for a non-profit organization in Los Angeles in the food service industry.
After initially working at O’Melveny out of law school, Noah served as a judicial law clerk for the Honorable George H. Wu of the United States District Court for the Central District of California. Before joining O’Melveny, Noah graduated from the University of California, Berkeley School of Law, where he served as the co-president of the Berkeley Law Student Association, articles editor of the Berkeley Business Law Journal, and on the school’s moot court team. While in law school, Noah received the Student Service Award for his contributions to the student body, spoke at his graduation ceremony, and served on the Chancellor’s Advisory Committee on Jewish Life. Noah externed for the Honorable Beth Labson Freeman of the United States District Court for the Northern District of California, and he also externed for the Santa Barbara City Attorney’s Office.
- US District Court, Central District of California
- University of California at Berkeley, J.D.: Articles Editor, Berkeley Business Law Journal; Berkeley Law Fellowship Recipient; Co-President, Berkeley Law Student Association; Member, Berkeley Law Moot Court Team; Commencement Speaker
- University of California at Berkeley, B.A., Political Economy: Phi Beta Kappa; Regents’ and Chancellor's Scholar; Senator, Associated Students of the University of California; Departmental Commencement Speaker
- Hon. George H. Wu of the US District Court for the Central District of California
- Hon. Beth Labson Freeman of the US District Court for the Northern District of California
- Santa Barbara City Attorney’s Office