Thank you for your interest. Before you communicate with one of our attorneys, please note: Any comments our attorneys share with you are general information and not legal advice. No attorney-client relationship will exist between you or your business and O’Melveny or any of its attorneys unless conflicts have been cleared, our management has given its approval, and an engagement letter has been signed. Meanwhile, you agree: we have no duty to advise you or provide you with legal assistance; you will not divulge any confidences or send any confidential or sensitive information to our attorneys (we are not in a position to keep it confidential and might be required to convey it to our clients); and, you may not use this contact to attempt to disqualify O’Melveny from representing other clients adverse to you or your business. By clicking "accept" you acknowledge receipt and agree to all of the terms of this paragraph and our Disclaimer.
Rita Deng is an associate in O’Melveny’s Beijing office. She focused her practice in the area of capital markets, especially in representing issuers and underwriters in IPOs. Rita has also experience in handling post-listing compliance and many other corporate matters.
- Mandarin Chinese
- Hong Kong Solicitor (Non-practising)
- University of Hong Kong, BBA (Law); LL.B.; PCLL
- Sipai Health Technology Co., Ltd. in its IPO and listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- Jenscare Scientific Co., Ltd. in its IPO and listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- Hygeia Healthcare Holdings Co., Limited in its US$286 million IPO and listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- Simcere Pharmaceutical Group Limited in its US$461 million IPO and listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- Netjoy Holdings Limited in its US$180 million IPO and listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- Comba Telecom Systems Holdings Limited in its HK$680 million top-up placing
- Modern Dental Group in its HK$660 million IPO and listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- Numerous representations on corporate governance and continuing obligations under the Hong Kong Listing Rules, including Fulum Group Holdings Limited, Sunny Optical Technology (Group) Company Ltd., and China Success Finance Group Holdings Limited
Mergers & Acquisitions
- Acotec Scientific in its approximately US$520 million voluntary partial offer by Boston Scientific