Thank you for your interest. Before you communicate with one of our attorneys, please note: Any comments our attorneys share with you are general information and not legal advice. No attorney-client relationship will exist between you or your business and O’Melveny or any of its attorneys unless conflicts have been cleared, our management has given its approval, and an engagement letter has been signed. Meanwhile, you agree: we have no duty to advise you or provide you with legal assistance; you will not divulge any confidences or send any confidential or sensitive information to our attorneys (we are not in a position to keep it confidential and might be required to convey it to our clients); and, you may not use this contact to attempt to disqualify O’Melveny from representing other clients adverse to you or your business. By clicking "accept" you acknowledge receipt and agree to all of the terms of this paragraph and our Disclaimer.
Sherin Parikh is a talented and accomplished general litigator who represents companies and individuals in a wide range of civil litigation matters, including disputes in court or arbitration around the country related to breaches of contract, business torts (including breaches of fiduciary duties, intentional fraud, and fraudulent transfers), investment fund litigation, real estate litigation, and other complex business litigation. Sherin often manages and runs point on all aspects of his cases, including writing briefs and arguing substantive pre-trial and trial motions, examining fact and expert witnesses at deposition and trial, coordinating discovery, and serving as a main point of contact for clients, experts, arbitrators, and opposing counsel.
Sherin has a strong record winning for his clients and is a skilled oral advocate in the courtroom and arbitration room, having served as co-lead trial attorney on multiple trials and arbitration hearings.
Honors & Awards
- Dean’s Scholar Award (Southwestern Law School)
- Best Advocate, 2013 National Civil Trial Competition
- US District Court, Central District of California
- Southwestern University, J.D., summa cum laude; Academic Chair, Trial Advocacy Honors Program; Southwestern Law Review
- New York University, B.F.A., Drama
- Young Alumni Association, Southwestern Law School
- Honorable Dean D. Pregerson, US District Judge, US District Court, Central District of California
- Obtained $5 million arbitration award while serving as co-lead trial attorney for the client, an international steel trading conglomerate, in a 5-day arbitration hearing on breach of contract and intentional fraud claims against a large steel trader and its principals: delivered closing argument and examined key fact and expert witnesses at the arbitration hearing; obtained testimonial admission from principal defendant that served as the basis of the arbitrator’s finding of intentional fraud.
- Obtained multi-million dollar arbitration award while serving as co-lead trial attorney for the client, a large regional rail authority, in a 5-day arbitration hearing on a breach of contract claim.
- Obtained $5 million judgment while serving as co-lead trial attorney for client Republic of Korea in a three-week bench trial on fraudulent transfer claims against a half-dozen entities and individuals: deposed key witnesses and examined them at trial; delivered closing argument; drafted and argued substantive motions.
- Obtained summary judgment for client Republic of Korea which domesticated two Korean judgments worth approximately $5 million in damages.
- Led a two-day mediation on behalf of 50+ defendants and over a dozen law firms that resulted in a favorable $20 million global settlement.
- Helped secure a favorable $18 million global settlement in an action representing investors against a multi-billion dollar investment management company for breaches of fiduciary duties and contract.
- Co-chaired a four-day bench trial against the Department of Parks and Recreation.
- Deposed a half dozen fact witnesses and medical experts in product liability actions regarding medical devices.
- Helped obtain dismissal of multi-billion dollar breach of contract action against one of the world’s largest salt mining companies, which was affirmed by the 9th Circuit.