Thank you for your interest. Before you communicate with one of our attorneys, please note: Any comments our attorneys share with you are general information and not legal advice. No attorney-client relationship will exist between you or your business and O’Melveny or any of its attorneys unless conflicts have been cleared, our management has given its approval, and an engagement letter has been signed. Meanwhile, you agree: we have no duty to advise you or provide you with legal assistance; you will not divulge any confidences or send any confidential or sensitive information to our attorneys (we are not in a position to keep it confidential and might be required to convey it to our clients); and, you may not use this contact to attempt to disqualify O’Melveny from representing other clients adverse to you or your business. By clicking "accept" you acknowledge receipt and agree to all of the terms of this paragraph and our Disclaimer.
Vincent Lin focuses his practice on capital markets, private and public securities offerings, venture capital/private equity financings, mergers and acquisitions, and corporate governance.
Vincent has advised numerous issuers listed on the NYSE, Nasdaq, and the Hong Kong Stock Exchange on compliance and regulatory matters. His clients include eHi Car Services Limited, Montage Technology Group Limited, Giant Interactive Group Inc., Acorn International, Inc., China Kanghui Holdings, Christine International Limited, and Shanghai Haohai Biotechnology Limited.
Prior to joining O’Melveny, Vincent worked as an associate for international law firms in Hong Kong and Taipei, Taiwan.
- Mandarin Chinese
- New York
- Columbia University, LL.M., 2006
- Chuang Yuan Christian University, LL.M., 2002
- National Taiwan University, LL.B., 2000
- Taipei, New York City, New York State, and American Bar Associations
Public and Private Offerings
- OrbusNeich Medical Group in its US$62 million IPO and listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- Haitong International Capital Limited and CCB International Capital Limited as joint sponsors, and other underwriters in the IPO and listing of Huafang Group Inc. on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- CICC and China Industrial Securities in the US$64 million top-up share placement and subscription for C&D International
- Belite Bio, Inc (NASDAQ: BLTE) in its US$36 million IPO and listing on NASDAQ
- Pharmaron in a Regulation S private offering of US$600 million of zero coupon convertible bonds due 2026
- BNP Paribas, China Construction Bank International, Industrial and Commercial Bank of China International and other underwriters in the spin-off and approximately US$126 million listing of Central China Management Company Limited on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- Pharmaron in its approximately US$588 million dual primary listing and H share offering in Hong Kong
- Shanghai Kindly Medical Instrument Co., Ltd., in its US$106 million IPO and listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- Viva Biotech (1873.HK) in its HK$1,521.5 million (approximately US$194 million) IPO and listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- Shanghai Haohai Biological (6826.HK) in its US$300 million IPO and listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- eHi Car Services Limited in its US$120 million IPO on the NYSE
- China Kanghui Holdings (NYSE: KH) in its US$78.7 million IPO and listing on the NYSE
- Montage Technology Group Limited (NASDAQ: MONT) in its US$81.7 million IPO and listing on NASDAQ
- LifeTech Scientific Corporation (8122.HK) in its HK$283 million IPO and listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- Christine International Holdings Ltd. (1210.HK) in its HK$400 million IPO and listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- China Lifestyle Food & Beverages Group Ltd. in its IPO and listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- GCL-Poly Energy Holdings Ltd. in its IPO and listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- Giant Interactive Group Inc. in its follow-on offering on the New York Stock Exchange
M&A and Going Private
- Pharmaron in its US$118.7 million acquisition of Allergan Biologics Limited from AbbVie, Inc.
- Pharmaron in its US$137.5 million acquisition of US-based Absorption Systems
- Sundia Meditech Group in its US$80 million sale to a consortium led by Advent International Corporation
- Pharmaron in its US$30 million seed round investment in AccuGen Group
- the three founders of Nanjing USA, Inc. in their trade sale to Roo Hsing Co., Ltd., a Taiwan listed company
- eHi Car Services Co., Ltd. (NYSE: EHIC) in its US$937.5 million management buyout transaction
- the two founders of Adicon Holdings Limited in a sale of 66% share of the company to a consortium comprised of the Chinese-listed company Meinian Onehealth Healthcare, funds managed by the Caryle Group, and four Carlyle co-investors
- Giant Interactive Group Limited in its privatization
- Montage Technology Group Limited in its privatization
- China Kanghui Medical in its acquisition by Medtronic