Chambers Asia 2019 Recommends Numerous O’Melveny Practices and Lawyers Across AsiaDecember 10, 2018
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
SHANGHAI—December 10, 2018—O’Melveny is recommended in eight practice areas in the 2019 edition of Chambers Asia-Pacific: Asia-Pacific's Leading Lawyers for Business, and five firm lawyers are listed among the best in the region.
The guide is Chambers & Partners’ annual review of the top law firms and lawyers in the region. Based on interviews with clients and peers, Chambers researchers conducted extensive analysis to compile this list.
Specifically, the Chambers Asia 2019 guide recognizes the following O’Melveny practice areas:
- Corporate/M&A: Highly Regarded (International Firms):
- Dispute Resolution: Arbitration (International Firms)
- Dispute Resolution: Litigation (International Firms)
- Insurance Contentious (International Firms)
- Investment Funds: Private Equity (International Firms)
- Private Equity: Buyouts (International Firms)
- Technology, Media, Telecoms (TMT): (International Firms)
- Dispute Resolution: Domestic
In addition, specific O’Melveny lawyers are recognized in the following practice areas in the new Chambers Asia guide.
- Denis Brock: China, Dispute Resolution: Litigation (International Firms); China, Insurance Contentious (International Firms).
- James Ford: China, Investment Funds (International Firms)
- Kieran Humphrey: Insurance Contentious (International Firms)
- Yoji Maeda: Japan, Dispute Resolution (Domestic)
- Walker Wallace: China, Private Equity: Buyouts (International Firms); China, Corporate/M&A: China-based (International Firms)
“We’re delighted that Chambers recognizes the firm as a leader in so many practice areas,” said James Ford, head of O’Melveny’s Investment Funds Practice and managing partner of the firm’s Hong Kong office. “We are truly proud to help our clients achieve their goals across a wide range of objectives, and are grateful for their trust and recognition.”
The full report can be found here.
It’s more than what you do: it’s how you do it. Across sectors and borders, in boardrooms and courtrooms, we measure our success by yours. And in our interactions, we commit to making your O’Melveny experience as satisfying as the outcomes we help you achieve. Our greatest accomplishment is ensuring that you never have to choose between premier lawyering and exceptional service. So, tell us. What do you want to achieve? Visit us at omm.com.
O’Melveny & Myers LLP
+1 212 326 2218