Darin Snyder engineers winning litigation strategies for world-leading companies involved in patent, trade secrets, and technology-intense copyright disputes. Armed with more than 30-years of trial experience, Darin excels in advocacy and in client service. Across the US, his celebrated track-record includes victories at trial, pre-trial, and on appeal—including precedent-setting matters. He heads Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at O’Melveny and is a member of the Executive Committee.
Darin’s successes garner top awards and accolades throughout the industry.
- “Intellectual Property Litigator of the Year.” Benchmark Litigation (2023)
- “Litigator of the Year - California.” Managing IP (2022)
- “Top 100 Lawyers in California.” Daily Journal (2022)
- “Top Intellectual Property Lawyer.” Daily Journal (multiple years)
- “Top Trade Secrets Lawyer.” Daily Journal (multiple years)
- Repeatedly recognized by Chambers USA, the Legal 500, Who’s Who Legal, and Best Lawyers