Jeeho Lee is a highly skilled corporate transactional lawyer with extensive experience representing US and foreign issuers and underwriters in initial public offerings, secondary offerings, private placements, debt offerings, including investment grade issuances and high-yield offerings, and debt restructuring transactions such as exchange offers. In addition, Jeeho assists public companies with securities law compliance, disclosure issues, and corporate governance matters. Jeeho also advises issuers, advisors, and funds with respect to the corporate, security law, and transactional aspects of financial restructuring matters. Jeeho has been recognized as a “Rising Star” by the International Financial Law Review every year since 2014.
Jeeho’s issuer clients include Air Lease Corporation, American Honda Finance Corporation, Care Trust REIT, Inc., Francesca’s Holdings Corporation, Geneva Enterprises Inc., Microsemi Corporation, and Verso Corporation. Jeeho also serves as designated underwriters’ counsel for Toyota Motor Credit Corporation.
Honors & Awards
- Recognized as a “Rising Star” in IFLR1000 rankings (2014-2020)
- University of California, Berkeley, J.D.: Prosser Prize in Asian Americans and the Law
- Barnard College, B.A., Political Science: magna cum laude; Elizabeth Hughes Gosset Scholar; Recipient, Marion Churchill White Prize
- Law360 Capital Markets Editorial Advisory Board
- Panelist, “What Female Founders Want You to Know About Getting the Financial Support You Need,” The Riveter, founded by UBS (May 14, 2020)
- Panelist, “What’s New in Accounting,” CFA Society New York (February 27, 2020)
- Panelist, “Proxy Guideline and Voting Trend,” CFA Society New York (March 6, 2019)
- Hiring Partner, responsible for managing recruiting efforts across O’Melveny’s 15 offices
- Teacher, Project Entrepreneur 2020 NYC, presented by UBS in partnership with The Female Founder Collective