Thank you for your interest. Before you communicate with one of our attorneys, please note: Any comments our attorneys share with you are general information and not legal advice. No attorney-client relationship will exist between you or your business and O’Melveny or any of its attorneys unless conflicts have been cleared, our management has given its approval, and an engagement letter has been signed. Meanwhile, you agree: we have no duty to advise you or provide you with legal assistance; you will not divulge any confidences or send any confidential or sensitive information to our attorneys (we are not in a position to keep it confidential and might be required to convey it to our clients); and, you may not use this contact to attempt to disqualify O’Melveny from representing other clients adverse to you or your business. By clicking "accept" you acknowledge receipt and agree to all of the terms of this paragraph and our Disclaimer.
For over two decades Sevda Staykova has been advising on cross-border acquisitions, joint ventures, and corporate finance transactions in the UK and a number of other European countries.
Sevda has a wealth of experience advising buyers and sellers in private sales and acquisitions as well as corporate issuers in the US private placement market. She also represents investors on post-completion integration and reorganisation transactions.
Prior to joining O’Melveny, Sevda worked at another AmLaw 50 firm.
- Supreme Court of England & Wales
- Sofia Bar Association
- Central European University, LL.M., International Business Law
- T.M.C. Asser Instituut, Post-Graduate Program in International Trade and Business Law
- Sofia University School of Law, Master’s Degree
- Represented Pharmaron on a number of UK acquisitions
- Represented Huvepharma on a number of acquisition and disposals in Europe
- Represented Bupa on its acquisition of LUXMED Group, the largest healthcare provider in Poland
- Represented Nordic Capital on its acquisition of The Binding Site Group, a UK diagnostics business
- Advised portfolio companies of Seidler Equity Partners on acquisitions in Europe
- Represented Strava in their acquisition of Fatmap
- Represented HID Global on several of UK acquisitions
- Represented the majority shareholder in an infrastructure joint venture with the Three Seas Initiative Investment Fund
- Represented Advance Properties on their acquisition of Nova Broadcasting Group
- Represented VinciWorks Holdings on their disposal of Vinci Legal
- Represented Coller Capital, AlpInvest and Avenue Capital on a number of secondary transactions