… each other.
Life at O’Melveny is focused on our clients and each other. Attorneys and staff work together, have fun together, grow up together, and grow old together.
Nurturing legal and professional minds is the most important thing we do.
…pro bono & service.
At O’Melveny every pro bono hour = a billable hour. That’s how important we think it is. Our dedication to service extends to our communities, particularly with educational and scholarship programs.
O’Melveny is a place where members of a vibrant, dynamic, and diverse workforce can thrive.
Our alumni are our ambassadors to the world and we treasure them. They carry O’Melveny with them when they move on to client organizations, public service, government, and many other organizations and situations, and many choose to return.
At O’Melveny fun = success.
An Award-Winning Workplace
- Named to the "A-List " for 7th Consecutive Year - The American Lawyer
- Best Law Firms to Work For (#1), Best Summer Program (#1), Best Firms for Overall Diversity (#3) - Vault
- 2018 Litigation Matter of the Year - Global Competition Review
- Most Innovative North American Law Firms - Financial Times
- Named a "Star" in most recent Litigation Department of the Year contest - The American Lawyer
- Leading Firm - Chambers USA, UK, Europe, and Asia-Pacific
- Best International Firm for Women in Business Law, Best International Mentoring Program - Euromoney Legal Media Group
- Leader in Client Relationships - BTI Consulting Group
- 50 Tier 1 Practice Rankings - Best Lawyers / US News Best Law Firms
- Best Places to Work for LGBT Equality - Human Rights Campaign
- "Outstanding" and "Highly Recommended" - GCR 100
- Best Law Firms for Women - Working Mother / Flex-Time Lawyers
- "A Fierce Player" / Three Practice Groups of the Year - Law360
- Best Workplaces for Millennials - Fortune
- Top Corporate Philanthropists - The Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Washington Business Journals
- Gold Standard Certification - Women in Law Empowerment Forum